Know Your Tech
Get In Touch
So Rakesh Singh, iPhone recently launched the dark mode in the month of September in 2019. It is an amazing way to get save your battery and get a change in display. Though it has a condition that the iOS of your iPhone should 13, but it comes pre loaded in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. I hope that your iPhone meets the requirement mentioned above, so here are the steps to set dark mode: -
1. Go to Settings of your iPhone.
2. Now, select the option of Display & Brightness.
3. In the new screen, under the Appearance heading, you will see two images of iPhone, one with Dark mode and one with Light mode. By default, the check box of Light, below the Light mode iPhone display. To set Dark mode, click on the Dark check box below the Dark mode iPhone. Once you click on it, Dark mode will be applied on your iPhone.
The above procedure is of Manually changing from Light to Dark mode, but the procedure below is the Automatic way of switching from Light to Dark mode: -
1. Just below where you select Dark and Light mode, there will be the option of Automatic.
2. Click on the Automatic option and you can click on the Options option to either change the iPhone from Light to Dark mode on sunset or you can set a Custom time when it changes from Light to Dark mode. For more information, you can refer the picture below.
IMAGE COURTESY: - https://www.theverge.com/
I hope that I am able to answer your question, but if you still have any queries, then feel free to ask. And do check out the Instagram account of our site @draditech(https://www.instagram.com/draditech/?) and do not forget to follow it.