Know Your Tech
Get In Touch
So Swapnil, there are just a few steps to be followed when deleting your browsing history and I must say that deleting you browsing history is in fact a good habit to maintain Internet security. To delete you history, follow the steps below: -
1. Open Google Chrome on your laptop.
2. Click on the three dots that appear at the top right corner, just below the cross (X) symbol.
3. Click on the option of History that is the fourth from the top.
4. Now, a menu will open. Again click on the option of History in the menu.
*** YOU CAN SKIP THE ABOVE STEPS AND SIMPLY PRESS Ctrl + H ON YOUR KEYBOARD.
5. A new window will open. Now, click on the option of Clear browsing data, at the left hand side of your screen.
6. Now, a new window will open in which Browsing history will be automatically checked. Here, you can select the other things you want to delete.
7. Once done, click on the option of Clear data.
I hope that by following the steps above, you will be able to delete your browsing history, but if you still have any query, then feel free to ask. And do check out our Instagram account @draditech ( https://www.instagram.com/draditech/ ) and don't forget to follow us.