Know Your Tech
Get In Touch
So Elizabeth, the way depends on the device in which you want to download the video, which is either your laptop or your mobile phone. To download a video on the laptop follow the steps below****: -
1. On any web browser, open youtube.com and click on the video you want to download. Now, copy the URL of the video.
2. In another tab, type en.savefrom.net and paste the link in the search box.
3. Below, will be the preview of the video along with a Download button.
4. Choose the format from the drop down box that is to right of the Download button and download the video.
5. In another tab, open your G-Mail account and compose an email to yourself with the downloaded video as an attachment. Now, send the email.
6. On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Gmail app and download the video.
7. Now, open the Instagram application and the downloaded video will be there as you click on the Post option.
8. Select the video and follow the usual steps of posting a video on Instagram and your YouTube video will be posted.
**** TO GET A DETAILED EXPLANATION, CHECK THE QUESTION ASKED BY DIVYA THROUGH THIS LINK https://wwww.draditech.com/forum/open-quesstion-clinic/how-do-i-download-a-video-from-you-tube-in-my-laptop .
Okay, so the steps above are pretty lengthy and require two devices but the steps below are short and require just one device, your mobile phone or your tablet as you wish. To download a video on your phone or tablet, follow the steps below: -
1. Open the YouTube application and play the video you want to download.
2. Below it will be the option of Share. Click on it and then choose the option of Copy link.
3. Open Google Chrome and type en.savefrom.net in the search bar and download the video.
4. Now open the Instagram application and follow the steps as usual of posting a video and your video will be posted.
So, both the methods are listed above and you can choose the method in which you feel comfortable. I hope that I am able to answer your question but if you still have any queries, then feel free to ask. And do check out the Instagram account of our site @draditech ( https://www.instagram.com/draditech/?hl=en ) and do not forget to follow it.
Good trick. Will definitelty use it.
A good and a simple trick. Very good.
Thanks a lot ADITYA.