Know Your Tech
Get In Touch
I use iPhone 11 and I am unable to sync my Fitbit with my phone. Please help.
Well, d4567k, first of all, welcome to Dr. ADITech. So, coming back to your question, if your Fitbit doesn't sync, then you should try some of these troubleshooting tips: -
1. Make sure that the latest version of the Fitbit app is installed on your iPhone.
2. Ensure that your iPhone has cellular data or a Wi-Fi connection.
3. Make sure that the software on your iPhone is up-to-date.
4. Ensure that the Bluetooth setting on your iPhone is on.
5. Make sure that your iPhone isn't managing other Bluetooth connections. If you have multiple Bluetooth products like speakers or headsets paired to your phone along with your Fitbit device, you may have trouble using more than one at the same time. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
6. If you use more than one device to sync, make sure the other device isn't nearby.
7. If the device is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it.
8. Make sure that your Fitbit device's battery isn't critically low.
COURTESY: - https://help.fitbit.com/
I hope that by following the steps above, you will be able to sync your Fitbit device, but if you still have any query, then feel free to ask. And do check out our Instagram account @draditech ( https://www.instagram.com/draditech/ ) and don't forget to follow us.
Thanks Aditya, your comment helped my father sync his fit bit.